Skip to content

Feedback

Send us your feedback, ideas or anything that’s on your mind.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

371 results found

1. Buffered Posts Expended Notification

Would it be possible to get a notification if buffered posts are expended? Could be a selectable item by profile.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. New features in LinkedIn and Twitter

It would be great if you could integrate long style posting for LinkedIn profile posts. The new blog style posts are really useful and it would be great if we could use these for our clients within Oktopost.

Also a sponsorship section within Oktopost would also be great such as generating Twitter Website cards from within the platform so that conversions can be tracked from these.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Show Topics on advocacy board posts

Make it clear to advocates all of the Topic that a post has been assigned to, when they are looking at an individual post.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Carousel pdf Linkedin

Bonjour, pour l'instant les carousels ne s'affichent pas. Quand on met un pdf ça l'ouvre dans un nouvel onglet interractif : ce n'est pas ce qui est recommandé pour l'algo Linkedin. Est-il possible d'afficher correctement les pdf linkedin pour en faire des carousels ? Sinon je suis obligée de le faire à la mano et l'interet de cet outil est plutot de me faire gagne du temps...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Include advocate created posts in leaderboard

Have the option to include advocate created posts in leaderboard (ie if all advocates have the Champion role)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. For Facebook Page Tag streams, add link to Business Suite to be able to comment as the business

Currently, the Facebook Page Tag stream links directly to the post, but from that link, only personal profiles can comment. Is it possible to create a link to the Meta Business Suite view of the post so that the FB Page can comment instead?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Applying UTMs to Streams comments

Zehava at Adaptive Shield wants to add the link for a post in the comments to increase engagements (other clients do this too). However, if she chooses to do this via Streams in Oktopost, the link won't apply the UTMs and she would still like to benefit from the automatic UTM application in Oktopost.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add Quote Retweets as a metric for Twitter posts

Currently, only Retweets without text are appearing in Oktopost, but Quote Retweets would be a helpful metric to include as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add New and Lost Followers metrics

Currently, New Followers are calculated from total followers differences rather than pulled as an individual metric along with Lost Followers. Would adding these be possible?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add ability to set default board to copy to

Currently, it either defaults to the board at the top of the list, or the last one selected within a logged in session. Logging out and logging back in resets it to the top of the list.

It would be helpful to be able to set a default board for this purpose on the account level and/or the campaign level.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add export button to message tags in settings

It would be great to be able to export message tags and share them with my team. I would like a feature that enables me to export all message tags available in Settings.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add Instagram Reels metrics

Currently, Instagram reels I publish natively aren't being pulled into the metrics, and I would love to see the data in social BI.

Maybe also publishing, but I don't know if that is an API limitation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Max posts for an advocate

I believe it would be really helpful to be able to set a rule so an advocate will not post more than once per day, week, or month (or whatever your select amount is). This rule could be applied when using auto poster but works with the overall calendar as well to ensure no matter what campaign we are posting for they will never post more than your selected amount.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Improvements to advocate emails in Outlook

It would be great to have some improvements to the layout and design of advocate emails (new content etc) so they are easier to read and promote more engagement. As they currently present in Outlook, there are mixed colours and lots of sideways scrolling needed.

1) The email background is grey but where the text is in the paragraphs, it shows with white boxes around the text (one for each line), so it is very fragmented.
    2) the email is showing very wide, so a user needs to scroll sideways a lot to see the whole email and text of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Twitter Threads from Publishing Tab

Can we get the ability to post Twitter threads from the publishing tab? I'd like to keep all posts on the calendar and have all of my tracking running through the Oktopost platform. Currently I have to do the first post in Oktopost, then do follow up posts natively in platform, which isn't ideal.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Map Chart type for sessions and click metrics by country in Social Bi

A chart type that shows a world view to illustrate the amount of sessions by users (advocacy) and incoming clicks by country, and possibly followers for brand profiles

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make the Login with SSO link more prominent

Make it a button rather than a light font link that is easily missed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. Add option to change date format

Right now, everything shows in MM/DD/YYYY, and it would be useful to have the option to display it as DD/MM/YYYY

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here