I suggest you ...

Instagram Publishing

Currently, you are able to add Instagram profiles to the Streams feature for easy listening and engagement to your home feed, user feeds, and hashtags. Due to Instagram's API restrictions, you are only able to publish through the Instagram app which creates a poor user experience when posting from 3rd party platforms. Having said that, we'd like to understand how many users are interested in this so we're able to prioritise if and when this becomes available.

24 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminShanie Zimerman (Admin, Oktopost) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kellie commented  · 

I think this would be a great feature to have! There is also a back channel to posting photos from your desktop now for Instagram. It involves delving into the code a bit but it works and is simple. That paired with the ability to post from Oktopost would make it a more streamlined process.

• Mya commented  · 

It would be great to have this, regardless of the poor user experience, it's way easier to have this and then get a notification to post the content then to not have it all. Not having it is worse than having it with a crappy experience (that everyone is experiences on all SMM platforms)

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be nice if there was a way to push a post from Oktopost to Instagram via the app. While instagram doesn't publish from 3rd parties, customers would like to schedule the post in Oktopost, then have it push an alert through the app to publish the IG post, which would then open IG and the post is saved to the clipboard, so you can just his "paste" and then publish it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base