I suggest you ...

Create an app or mobile site

I would love an Oktopost (iPhone/iPad) app or mobile site so that I can schedule and edit posts while on the go.

59 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

farrahfarrah shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AgnesAgnes commented  · 

Estou aguardando este aplicativo.

• Mark TerryMark Terry commented  · 

Again another 2 years have passed...but nothing, why has it been under review but nothing happened?

• 1396662072@qq.com1396662072@qq.com commented  · 

Horizontal Tech Group limited,the consumer electronic expert,the manufacture a wide range of technical promotional products:Affordable USB-Sticks and Power Banks,with logos,printing and engraving service.

http://www.qqpowerbank.com

• Anonymous commented  · 

It's hard to sell the advocacy board without app options. Please consider.

• Alex EmblingAlex Embling commented  · 

Hi

A mobile app on iOS would work well for us as we use feedly to curate content then want to easily share via Oktopost, ideally through the iOS sharing function which gives you access to other social sharing apps on your phone. If one of these was oktopost then that would be super.

Alternatively an oktopost app that had feedly plugged in would also work.

I would also like to see the social advocacy board either as part of this app or as a separate app so that staff can share corporate content on the move as well.

Anything like this on your development schedule?

Thanks
        Alex

• MiguelMiguel commented  · 

Monitor the streams while on-the-go and most important: get notifications about comments/mentions/messages etc

• Anonymous commented  · 

To be able to share/schedule articles i read on my mobile device straight to my campaigns is very important.
        I've been using buffer on my mobile device and they allow you to view your post analytics,share content straight from an article you're reading, scheduling posts, viewing your upcoming schedule and some settings features.
        Please look into this, its one of the only reasons im torn between Oktopost and buffer/hootsuit.

• Ryan SedgwickRyan Sedgwick commented  · 

This has got to be a must! I have this problem too as we don't always work from our PCs.

• Liad GuezAdminLiad Guez (Team Member, Oktopost) commented  · 

One of the things that we are working on is making the interface more responsive so it will be usable in hand held devices. Regarding a mobile app, it's something we're considering, what in your opinion are the most important features you would like to use in a native mobile app?

Feedback and Knowledge Base