I suggest you ...

Move a post to a different campaign anytime

Move a post to a different campaign anytime (even after posting)

68 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Peter FrischPeter Frisch shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JovanJovan commented  · 

awesome!

• Candace AndersonCandace Anderson commented  · 

Recently began using Oktopost through Act-On and would greatly appreciate this feature. It seems very simple to be able to reassign a campaign if it is published under the wrong campaign (which is easy to accidentally do). Interesting that it has not been updated since this has been an ongoing issue for 2 years.

• Mark TerryMark Terry commented  · 

Why are these things taking so long?

• Stutzman, JulieStutzman, Julie commented  · 

There has been so many times that I have accidently created a post in the wrong campaign but didn't realize it until later. I don't want to delete the post and lose my data, but yet the data is in the wrong campaign. Please consider this!

• Mark TerryMark Terry commented  · 

This idea was shared 2 years ago, why has it taken so long to implement?

• Lucy XuLucy Xu commented  · 

Change/add campaign when editing scheduled social post

• KaceyKacey commented  · 

I'm on a 30-day trial and this feature would be make-or-break for deciding to switch from our current platform. It's a simple adjustment that is missing from our current software, and it's one of the reasons we're looking to switch. An update as to whether this will be added in the near future would be appreciated.

• Ed PastoreEd Pastore commented  · 

A lighter approach to solving some of the user issues would be simply to change the UI a little.

Make the campaign assignment much more prominent, so users see very clearly what campaign they are about to post to.

You may also want to consider not allowing posts without a user-defined campaign assigned.

• JovanJovan commented  · 

Is there any update on whether this is currently being made possible? In the same boat of this making life a lot easier

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would make life so much easier!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would definitely like this because so often you create a status update and schedule it at the same time and completely forget to assign it to a campaign and then you can't go back and move it. So frustrating.

• marketingmarketing commented  · 

switch campaigns after post is already scheduled. switch post from one campaign to the next. and ability to add own content feeds via twitter, rss feeds, websites,e tc.

• sarahcornforthsarahcornforth commented  · 

I would really benefit from this feature. I constantly adjust my campaigns for future use.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would definitiely be a helpful feature!

• Peter FrischPeter Frisch commented  · 

Edit an assigned campaign after a message has been scheduled.

Feedback and Knowledge Base