If you're an iPad user, the Oktopost Bookmarklet is the easiest way to share content directly from your browser, without every leaving the page you're currently visiting. Follow the directions below to install the Bookmarklet for Safari, and start sharing any page you're reading in one click.
Prepare your iPad
- From your iPad, go to Settings and tap on Safari.
- Switch the "Show Favorites" bar to ON.
- Set "Block Cookies" to Always Allow.
- Open the Safari app, and copy the code below:
Create a temporary bookmark in mobile Safari
Tap on the share icon (the square with the arrow) at the top of your Safari page, and tap on Bookmark. Ensure that it will be save to the Favorites, and then tap on Save.
Update the temporary bookmark with the code for the bookmarklet
- Tap on the bookmark icon (open book) to view your bookmarks.
- Tap on the Favorites folder.
- Then, tap on Edit in the corner of your window
- Select the bookmark you just created, and edit the name according to your preference. For example: Oktopost or Share with Oktopost.
- Next, erase the URL shown, and paste the Bookmarklet code for Oktopost (to do this, press and hold, release, and then tap on Paste)
- Then, tap on Favorites, located in the bottom top left corner, to go back.
- Tap on Done located, in the corner. Tap the bookmark icon to make it disappear
Once this is set up, click on the Bookmarklet any time you'd like to share content through Oktopost, and the Message Console will pop-up so you can schedule the post. Remember to click on the star icon, in the bottom left-hand corner, to assign your post to a specific Campaign from the list.