The Oktopost Browser Add-Ons allow you to share content directly from your browser without ever having to leave the page. Oktopost currently offers two native extensions for Chrome and Firefox as-well-as a bookmarklet for Safari, Internet Explorer and other browsers.
- Visit the Oktopost Extension page on the Chrome Web Store.
- Click on Add to Chrome.
- A dialog will appear to show you data that the extension will be able to access.
- Click Add to grant the extension access to your data and install the extension.
To use the extension, click the icon that will appear on the right of the address bar.
- Visit the Oktopost Add-On page on Mozilla.
- Click on Add to Firefox.
- A dialog will appear to confirm the installation.
- Click Install and restart your browser.
To ensure the Add-On is visible on the top address bar click on the top right hand menu → Customize → Drag the Oktopost icon to the right of the address bar.
Safari, Internet Explorer and Others
Make sure your bookmarks toolbar is visible → Drag the bookmarklet button into the bookmarks toolbar.