Skip to content

Feedback

Send us your feedback, ideas or anything that’s on your mind.

131 results found

1. Allow downloading specific Messages from Campaign

The checkboxes next to the Messages do not currently apply to the Download button, so when downloading Messages from a Campaign, you get all of them at once.

Being able to select them individually for download would save time instead of having to edit the CSV rows before importing the Messages into another Campaign.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. More sorting options in campaigns

More sorting options in campaigns other than "create date". For example, being able to sort by most recently active campaigns, campaign with highest conversion etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Highlight hours with high engagement in week view

In the scheduling section, by week view, be able to turn on a highlight or color change for the hours that have high engagement. This should be individual for the different platforms, but not necessary. In this way, we can easily schedule posts in the highest engagement hours.

Example: if Tuesday at 1pm is a high engagement hour, in the week view that hour will show as a different color than the hours around it. In this way we can easily schedule for that hour.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Easily identify message post status

In Campaign "Messages" View, I would like a way to easily identify a messages post status. If a message has not been posted it would be nice for it to be identified somehow. If a message was posted it would be nice to identify the date it was posted, or the most recent date it was posted.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Message Posting History in Campaigns

Determine if a post has already been posted in the messages section of campaigns.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Email list of Curated Content Topics

It would be nice to get an email each morning about topics that are showing up in our Curated Content. That would encourage more proactive sharing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. multiple campaign autoposting

Allow multiple campaign scheduling. ie: First choose all the campaigns you want to run over a specific time period. next follow the steps to pick the channels, dates etc... and then let Oktopost randomly post all those campaigns at the same time for the set period.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Buffered Posts Expended Notification

Would it be possible to get a notification if buffered posts are expended? Could be a selectable item by profile.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. New features in LinkedIn and Twitter

It would be great if you could integrate long style posting for LinkedIn profile posts. The new blog style posts are really useful and it would be great if we could use these for our clients within Oktopost.

Also a sponsorship section within Oktopost would also be great such as generating Twitter Website cards from within the platform so that conversions can be tracked from these.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add ability to set default board to copy to

Currently, it either defaults to the board at the top of the list, or the last one selected within a logged in session. Logging out and logging back in resets it to the top of the list.

It would be helpful to be able to set a default board for this purpose on the account level and/or the campaign level.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add export button to message tags in settings

It would be great to be able to export message tags and share them with my team. I would like a feature that enables me to export all message tags available in Settings.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Max posts for an advocate

I believe it would be really helpful to be able to set a rule so an advocate will not post more than once per day, week, or month (or whatever your select amount is). This rule could be applied when using auto poster but works with the overall calendar as well to ensure no matter what campaign we are posting for they will never post more than your selected amount.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Twitter Threads from Publishing Tab

Can we get the ability to post Twitter threads from the publishing tab? I'd like to keep all posts on the calendar and have all of my tracking running through the Oktopost platform. Currently I have to do the first post in Oktopost, then do follow up posts natively in platform, which isn't ideal.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Social Scheduling

It would be nice if we could select multiple profiles when scheduling content instead of having to duplicate it each time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. AI Message Generator More Prominent

Make the button for the message generator more prominent and easy to find. Add an explanation of what it does/how it will work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Show targeting in post report

Show targeted audience in post report pop up window so that a user can view how they targeted a post from the calendar after it goes live. (right now you have to go into reports, download the post report and then see what was targeted from there)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Campaign Description in Campaign Settings

As I am creating campaigns inside of Oktopost, it would be really helpful to have under the settings a "Description" box to be able to put objectives, goals or describe the campaign. For example, I am running a a few different campaigns right now that focus on curated content. Adding a description box to define/explain the goal or campaign would be really helpful to keep track of either why the campaign was created in the first place and help team members stay focused on what type of content goes in what campaign. Sometimes our Campaign Names are not as clear…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to save Posts as Drafts even if they go over the character limit

If I go over the character limit for a post, it should be able to be saved as a Draft for future editing, since it isn't being published yet anyway.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Paid promotion directly from the platform

it would be great to be able to assign paid promotion directly from the oktopost platform.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback and Knowledge Base