Skip to content

Feedback

Send us your feedback, ideas or anything that’s on your mind.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

59 results found

1. Customised reports - auto schedule

Customisable reports, which can be scheduled and sent as a PDF format.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Add better Twitter reporting for Retweets and Mentions

Right now, engagements and shares are shown in aggregate, but I can't see mentions by Twitter users or our retweets in my reporting when I download it. As a highly interactive brand, we need this feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Follower Gained Demographics

It would be great to see how many followers we have gained month-over-month from which all regions/ countries. Currently, when I look at the “Audience” tab in the Oktopost Analytics – it provides the total followers gained and “Clicks” demographics but not for followers gained demographics. Can we also have the demographics for the followers we have gained over a month from Oktopost?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make the Retweet Icon Measurable

In Streams and Inbox, there is a retweet icon, but this feature currently is not measurable. It would be great if this feature's performance can be measured.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Analytics/Reports timezone should be the same timezone as the rest of the account.

On the Analytics/Reports tab, the timezone is UTC, but the rest of the account is in the timezone specified by the account settings. The analytics/reports (and everything in the account) should reflect the timezone chosen in the account settings.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Count new followers as an engagement metric

Also count in engagement when someone starts to follows us on LinkedIn or Twitter.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add better analytics for the advocate and admin.

Would be great if BOTH the end user and admin could understand which network is performing better and which content with regards to clicks, engagement, conversion etc. The feeling is that the analytics is WAY TOO basic (shares and clicks). Taking it a step further, it would be interesting as an end user to see which content is performing best for the other end users.

I would also suggest on the leaderboard making clicks the default view and not shares.

The email the end user receives should have their stats included at the top (i.e. I have it set to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  Lily Rosencrantz responded

Hello!
    The product team is currently working on implementing analytics for Advocates, and we’d love your feedback on our plans. If you are interested in sharing your thoughts, please respond to this message and I’ll reach out to you.
    -Lily Rosencrantz
    Product Manager

8. Have a funnel on conversions

When selecting page value for conversions 'equal to', there should be an option to create a funnel so you can track back more specifically. Ie the destination page of the conversion might be /thank-you but we might have more specific information if I know they also visited /shoes before hand.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add averages display to analytics

I want to know the average clicks and conversions on my campaigns. Something to show me the average daily/monthly/annual clicks and conversions.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Provide a weekly visual report that users can access

Provide a weekly visual report that users can access (similar to the one we sometimes receive in our inbox)

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. What is being clicked each day

See each day what it getting clicked - be able to click on the day to see which posts and from when

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Scheduling reports

Ability to schedule reports to be emailed at selected intervals, eg daily, weekly etc. - This would ensure the right people are getting the data at the right time - [Google Analytics has this feature, via PDF, Excel etc ]

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Improving Reporting

In 'Reports' , it would be helpful to be able to click through on the stats presented. For example, in Reports > Campaigns, being able to drill down on the 'Posts', 'Clicks' & 'Comments' would enrichen the reporting functionality

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to add IP filters to exclude from analytics

In analytics, ability to add filtering (eg IP & domains) so that our reports are not distorted by internal users /developers testing / visiting

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. ROI for clicks

I love the ROI feature. But can you ad the $ value also to clicks (e.g. one click on linkedin is worth 3 EUR) By this you can calculate the ROI also with clicks and compare it to media campaigns

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  Jen Gutman responded

This is an incredible idea and as our ROI feature is brand new, our Product team is diving in to collect as much feedback as possible from our users so we can strengthen your experience. Your feedback is under review :-)

17. Message performance reflects date range

When viewing analytics in the campaign it would be helpful if the message performance also changed to reflect the selected date, so it is easier to determine which messages performed best in that date range.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. # of posts in analytics should not include future scheduled posts.

Campaign analytics seem to be reporting the number of posts that are scheduled in the future, as well as the posts that were scheduled in the past. Because of this, I can't get an accurate "clicks per post" rate, because the formula 'clicks/post' includes future scheduled posts.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Report showing post performance split by time of day

Report could allow you to quickly see what time of day works best for views or shares.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base