Skip to content

Feedback

Send us your feedback, ideas or anything that’s on your mind.

46 results found

1. View Facebook ad comments in Inbox

I'd like to receive comments on our Facebook ads in the Inbox, much like organic post comments and messages. Currently we need to go to FB Business Manager to see these.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Social Listening  ·  Admin →
  2. Option for closed conversations to reopen as 'unassigned' when customer replies

We have a number of agents across 2 teams and multiple shifts, so service conversations often get handed from one person to another for a timely response. It would be great to have the option to have a conversation reopen as 'unassigned' when a customer replies. If an agent closes a conversation near the end of a shift and the customer replies, since it could be hours or days until the agent sees it again.
    It would be nice to have the option to enable this feature just for an account, so as to not affect all current users who…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Filter inbox conversations by the post author

We'd like to see inbox conversations on posts that were created by specific user(s). That way, the user who created the content can also reply to conversations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Track Page Posts as Social Inbox item

If a follower posts on a Facebook Business Page's wall, it should appear in the Social Inbox.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add a Filter to Remove Retweets In Twitter Streams

When I set up a Twitter stream, it displays every retweet from the origin tweet. For example, if a tweet is retweeted 12 times, I have to scroll through all 12 RTs before I can find the original tweet.

Can we include a feature to filter out RTs? This will make it easier to RT or respond to the OP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add the ability to manage twitter chats and video chats directly from Oktopost

Use Oktopost to manage Twitter Chats and Video chats.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base