Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Laura Kruser shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminShanie Zimerman (Admin, Oktopost) responded  · 

Hi there,

We are very happy to announce that you are now able to upload multiple images to your Facebook Pages and Groups! Please note that you are able to upload 8 images at a time and while at the moment, this is not creating a new album, they will be added to the “Timeline Photos”.

Best,
The Oktopost Team

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Emilia Janczak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this. The fact that I can only share one image to Facebook per post is limiting so I have to go in and publish directly to Facebook, which defeats the purpose of Oktopost and having all the analytics in one place.

**Although when I used Hootsuite, it was limited as well and when I posted multiple photos, it shared them all as individual posts

• Joel Chaiken commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We host events constantly and post from those events. Posting a single image from these events in each Facebook post is a major limitation -- we need to be able to share multiple photos at once so we don't overload our feed.

• Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, need this for company culture and event posts. It's a pain to try and make a collage every time, and even with that, I'd like to post several.

• Scott Case commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree with this one here, especially if I'm putting up a gallery from an event that we hosted.

• ronit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently I can only attach one image per post. It would be great to be able to attach several or an album

Feedback and Knowledge Base