Skip to content

Feedback

Send us your feedback, ideas or anything that’s on your mind.

46 results found

1. Add Twitter Search into all streams

There is no way to search Twitter for users, topics, trends, general content and hashtags.

This means I am always switching between Twitter (to search) and Oktopost to Tweet which is very unproductive particularly on mobile.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Modify streams

I have two suggestions that would make Oktopost even better for me: I would love to have the ability to schedule retweets (so they aren't clumped up at the beginning of the day) and the ability to hide people from my timeline (some people post all day long using our product name "Gizmos" to refer to other things, and I have to page past their endless postings to find relevant posts to our products). Thanks!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Show the newsfeed for business pages we follow on our own business page

To engage with the other pages we follow - it would be helpful for us to be able to see and share their posts from Oktopost. Otherwise, I have to schedule our posts in one place - Oktopost - but I'd still have to go to Facebook or LinkedIn separately to see and share the posts of those we want to engage with. This creates extra steps....

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Reorder tabs in the "Streams" section

Would like the ability to reorder the tabs of the different streams in order to organize them now and in the future.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Streams Timestamps

The timestamp on messages and tweets in the social streams are not itme specific (3 days ago, 11 hours ago etc.)
    Because of how we track previous Tweets and log them in general, it'd be great to have accurate time stamps rather than general ones.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base