Feedback

Send us your feedback, ideas or anything that’s on your mind.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Find out who's on top of the leaderboard after a cut-off point

There's a gamification element in the Social Advocacy Program and advocates take this really seriously. So if we could set up a cut off point to determine the winner (top of the leaderboard) where advocates can see who already won.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Oktopost Login
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Employee Advocacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Favorite a Campaign

I would like to have an option to favorite a campaign, So it's always at the top of my list of campaigns or it is a list on my dashboard. This way I can get quick access to my favorite or more frequently used campaigns. An easy way to favorite ore remove a favorite.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Email or assign a social mention or inquiry to an external contact (not a user of Oktopost)

We have a team that helps us with social responding but do not have access to the Oktopost platform. It would be great to have the ability to email a social post directly to someone within the platform and be able to mark that mention or inquiry as "assigned to" someone outside of the system.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Update notifications on social media when social conversations are viewed in Oktopost

Mentions that are viewed and acted on in the platform should reflect on the individual social media sites. I still have to go on the sites to clear notifications.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Listening  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Shuffle Campaigns in Queue

When going through campaigns and adding posts to the queue, would be nice if it automatically shuffled the posts so one could schedule all the posts from one campaign, then another, then another, but not have to worry about all posts being scheduled consecutively from the same campaign.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Being able to select frequency per channel when using autoposter

With multiple campaigns running, I would like to have the option to select frequency per channel when using the autoposter. For example, for one campaign, I might want 3 post on FB a week and 1 post on Twitter per day while for another I might want 1 post per week on FB and 2 post on Twitter a day...this way, I would be able to determine how many posts appear in the calendar without having to manually drag and drop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. View how many times a link was used in posts through the calendar

Add the option to filter or view how many times a link was used in posts through calendar filters.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to delete unknown conversions

When testing coding on websites it's natural to do 'test' conversions, however when the coding is not right, it logs as an unknown conversion in Oktopost and there is no functionality to delete. As it's the owner of the platform that ultimately decides which conversions should stay and which should go, they should have the ability to delete if necessary as the "fake" conversion may skew reporting data.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add the ability to manage twitter chats and video chats directly from Oktopost

Use Oktopost to manage Twitter Chats and Video chats.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Autoposter

Allow customised queues for autoposter per campaign. For example, I want Campaign A to post 4 times between 8am-10pm and I want Campaign B to post 4 times between 8am-10pm but I don't want it to be A A A A B B B B but spaced out like A B A B A B A B.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Block Entire Domains in Content Feeds

In addition to blocking keywords in Content Feeds, have the ability to block entire domains. The current keyword filters sometimes miss our competitors sites and are unable to filter out RSS Feeds, PR Feeds, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Have support for Twitter cards within streams

Twitter cards show ... which means I have to click the post and see it as it appears on Twitter to know what it's about. If you add card support I can see this within the stream. Much better UX for me. :) Hopefully this is possible within the API.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ability to control the number of posts per network per day

We'd like to be able to control how many posts are published per network. When you have multiple campaigns running and use autoposter, sometimes the posts are scheduled too close to each other. For example, we would want high-level settings such as: 2x per day LinkedIn, 1x per day Facebook, 10x per day Twitter.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Default Campaign Tags

Campaigns - It would be wonderful if I could set default campaign tags based on the type of campaign i'm preparing (like when we broadcast our monthly articles), as most campaigns I set up will use most of the same tags

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Support idea

Live chat :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Create a benchmark report

Produce a report for customers to look at benchmarks and allow them to compare performance to other Oktopost users. For example, what is a good engagement rate? A review of all Oktopost user data would help create this report.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Pause Campaigns By Social Profiles

Occasionally I need to pause a campaign but it is only for certain profiles rather than all. Is it possible that we get an option when we click 'Pause Campaign' to choose which profiles or All profiles

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 'send to queue' on another day

make it possible to queue the post to the optimal time on a different day, not just the current day

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Use board topics for autoposter

In addition to using the autoposter by campaign, it would be great if you could also use the autoposter by grabbing content from the topics you've assigned when pushing content to the advocacy board

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base