Feedback

Send us your feedback, ideas or anything that’s on your mind.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "Gray out" platforms that we don't have profiles set up for.

There are currently four choices of platforms to create messages assets - Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and G+. If I have profiles set up but there are no profiles for a particular service, it would be great to have a way for the services without profiles to be "grayed out" or some notification that prevents me from starting to write a message asset in the wrong tab / service that requires me to either delete or cut & paste when I've made an error.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Oktopost Login
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Social Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Calendar opens to today's date

Calendar view that automatically opens at today's date (instead of having to scroll down through the days as you near the end of the month)

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. View other peoples tweets in streams

In streams, when you click on a user's profile, you should be able to see a list of their recent tweets in the pop up window, rather than having to click away from Oktopost to a new window or tab to view their profile.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Listening  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Export functionality

Ability to export as xls or pdf a campaign to show to client.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Social Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Lee Bermanis responded

You can download a PDF of the Campaign Analytics screen by going into the Campaign, clicking the Analytics tab at the top, and then clicking the Download PDF icon at the top-right of the screen.

5. Bulk Upload

Bulk uploading capabilities for scheduling multiple post at one time across multiple profiles.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Social Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Twitter notfications

Show notifications when people mention you on twitter, quicker response rate that way.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This functionality is available in the social inbox. You can choose to receive in-app and email notifications when anyone mentions a Twitter profile that’s connected to Oktopost.

7. Print-friendly calendar

Print friendly version of calendar in month view to be able to share with team in meetings.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Expanded Calendar View

Give us more info in Calendar view to allow faster adjustments. Detail:

Be able to do an expanded calendar view that shows you the name of the group and the start of the post title.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Automatically Resize Images

Instead of receiving a message saying my image is too large when I attempt to upload it, it would be nice if the system would automatically resize the image.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Move a post to a different campaign anytime

Move a post to a different campaign anytime (even after posting)

68 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. A bit of a trick in calendar view

I'd love to be able to copy/paste items from the calendar. For example, there's twitter post that went out today that could go again in a few days. I know I can do it the 'normal' way but it would be really convenient to do it in calendar when I can see everything.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We have a duplication feature that you can use to easily repost. In the calendar view, click into the respective post to see the ‘Duplicate’ button as shown in the screenshot below.

12. Duplicate message assets

Duplicate a message asset as all message assets in a campaign typically start with the same link.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Full preview of message when in calendar view

When in calendar view and you hover over a message, it would be good if the whole message displayed so that you can check/proof it rather than having to click on it and open it up. Currently it's just part of the message that you see especially for LI posts.

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hovering your mouse over the post in the calendar view will show you the post preview including the entire message and any media attachments.

14. Upload large image over link thumbnail and metadata.

Would like to add a link and upload my own image over the entire link preview for Facebook. The image takes up the entire thumbnail and metadata space and it becomes clickable, so you can remove the URL from the copy. Facebook allows this option when you post on its site.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Posting on a Facebook Page enables customization of link previews only when:

The link being shared is from your own website.
    The website domain is verified through Facebook’s Domain Verification process.
    The Facebook Page is associated with the verified domain in the Facebook Business Manager.

Refer to the following link for instructions on how to set this up inside Facebook business manager: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/sharing/domain-verification#implementation

15. Optimize Posts by Time and Day

Measure the performance of all the posts and provide the most engaging time/day to post.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

In the engagement dashboard from our analytics section, we have “engagement by time of day”

In the punchcard chart, circle size indicates the number of posts sent and circle color indicates the number of engagements generated from these posts.

This allows you to detect trends and understand optimal engagement times for your audience.

16. Let us see when someone tags us

I'd like the ability to see when someone tags us in one of their Facebook posts. It would be nice to be able to comment on that post as well. It would be amazing if that were included in analytics!

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to tag posts individually

It would be helpful to be able to tag a specific post to more than one campaign if it applied to more than one area.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Social Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add holidays to the calendar

We need to know holidays around the globe to post appropriately. i.e. Fourth of July, UK Bank Holidays, etc.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In inbox, always link to the direct posts for easy access.

In inbox, always link to the direct posts (within the social platforms) for easy access.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Posting in exact time of day

Ability to post in exact time of the day, not in between time

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

When scheduling a post, you have the option to custom define a date and time.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base