Once the Act-On integration is set up, users can segment marketing lists within Act-On based on social actions tracked by Oktopost. Lists can be segmented based on any of the data provided by Oktopost, which you can see outlined in the fields featured here. Once you've set up a social contacts list, you can start segmenting contacts according to the different social attributes.
- Click on the Marketing Lists tab.
- Select the relevant list to segment. Click on More, and then on Define a Segment of This List.
- Name the Segment (for example: "LinkedIn") and select method Query.
- In the profile sections, click Add.
- In the drop-down menu, choose Select Field: "OktoClickNetwork" and Condition: "equals" LinkedIn.
- Click on the 'Save' button.