Lead scoring allows marketers to prioritize leads, qualify the right leads for sales, and capture long-term sales opportunities that would otherwise be lost. Act-On enables users to score leads based on many different criteria, and with the Oktopost integration, even social actions can be used to score leads.
Leads can be scored based on the following social criteria:
|Social Network||The network from which the lead originated|
|Group||Name of Group from which the lead originated|
|Profile||Name of the personal/company page from which the post was published|
|Campaign||Name of the social campaign within Oktopost|
|Post Link||Score for social shared clicks|
How to Score Leads Based on Network
This example will show you how to add 15 points to leads that originated from LinkedIn.
- Hover over Lists and click on Scoring Rules.
- Choose a name for the rule.
- In Contact Field select OktoClickNetwork, Condition select 'Equals' and Criteria 'LinkedIn'.
- Click on the Save button.
- Choose a score. In this example, 15 points are attributed to a a lead from LinkedIn.
- Click Update Scoring Rules.