Each Oktopost account comes with a subscription plan that includes a set amount of users, social profiles and advocates (assets).
In some cases you'll want to add assets to your account without upgrading to a more expensive plan. In these cases Oktopost allows you to purchase additional licenses for these assets and pay only according to what you're using. To purchase additional licenses follow the steps below.
- Head over to Account Settings → Billing → Usage.
- Click on Add on the same row of the asset you want to purchase.
- Select the amount of new licenses you want to add.
- Click on Buy Now.
Once this process is complete you will be charged for the relative cost of the license until your account's next billing date. Assuming Oktopost was able to charge for the additional license you will be able to use the additional license immediately.
- Additional licenses cannot be added if the account is in trial or has been paid for using a purchase order
- Only users who have permissions to edit the account billing can purchase additional licenses