Skip to content

Feedback

Send us your feedback, ideas or anything that’s on your mind.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

371 results found

1. Easily identify message post status

In Campaign "Messages" View, I would like a way to easily identify a messages post status. If a message has not been posted it would be nice for it to be identified somehow. If a message was posted it would be nice to identify the date it was posted, or the most recent date it was posted.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Favorite a Campaign

I would like to have an option to favorite a campaign, So it's always at the top of my list of campaigns or it is a list on my dashboard. This way I can get quick access to my favorite or more frequently used campaigns. An easy way to favorite ore remove a favorite.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Campaign based scheduling

I have been using SmarterQueue for quite a while now and miss the ability to create a queue based on the campaign and not only on the time frame and the number of posts! This allowed us to ensure we were hitting each campaign topic we wanted to every week. It's very difficult right now to do that within Oktopost!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Email or assign a social mention or inquiry to an external contact (not a user of Oktopost)

We have a team that helps us with social responding but do not have access to the Oktopost platform. It would be great to have the ability to email a social post directly to someone within the platform and be able to mark that mention or inquiry as "assigned to" someone outside of the system.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Update notifications on social media when social conversations are viewed in Oktopost

Mentions that are viewed and acted on in the platform should reflect on the individual social media sites. I still have to go on the sites to clear notifications.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Advocate failed post notification

notifications when advocacy posts fail to publish

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Being able to select frequency per channel when using autoposter

With multiple campaigns running, I would like to have the option to select frequency per channel when using the autoposter. For example, for one campaign, I might want 3 post on FB a week and 1 post on Twitter per day while for another I might want 1 post per week on FB and 2 post on Twitter a day...this way, I would be able to determine how many posts appear in the calendar without having to manually drag and drop.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. View how many times a link was used in posts through the calendar

Add the option to filter or view how many times a link was used in posts through calendar filters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. content curation enhancements

It would be great if you could provide additional filtering options such as articles, pictures, videos. It would also be highly valuable to be able to show metrics for each of the articles discovered that shows the number of shares / likes / tweets so that users know which articles would be most engaging to curate.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add the ability to manage twitter chats and video chats directly from Oktopost

Use Oktopost to manage Twitter Chats and Video chats.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Message Posting History in Campaigns

Determine if a post has already been posted in the messages section of campaigns.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. customized autoposter queues

Allow customised queues for autoposter per campaign. For example, I want Campaign A to post 4 times between 8am-10pm and I want Campaign B to post 4 times between 8am-10pm but I don't want it to be A A A A B B B B but spaced out like A B A B A B A B.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Tagging to be able to sort and organize messages and posts

Be able to tag messages and comments and search for them in the Streams section.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Facebook Page Feeds

Add Facebook feeds of the pages your company follows

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Social Ads

The ability to build paid social ads in Oktopost

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. Search for Twitter users in Oktopost

Create a way that users can search for specific Twitter users without having to set up a stream? E.g. if there’s some content you know a company has posted, you might want to navigate to their profile and then RT as it might be 24 hours old and visibility in a stream (without a ridiculously long scroll).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Enable responses to Facebook reviews

Please could you look into being able to respond to Facebook reviews (the stars) via Oktopost? This is a source of many support-related questions/issues that need to be responded to.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Show Retweets on Calendar

In addition to adding a way to schedule a Retweet from Twitter streams, I'd like to see those Retweets show up on my calendar. Even if it isn't scheduled, but if it's complete, I want to see when I've Retweeted.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add better analytics for the advocate and admin.

Would be great if BOTH the end user and admin could understand which network is performing better and which content with regards to clicks, engagement, conversion etc. The feeling is that the analytics is WAY TOO basic (shares and clicks). Taking it a step further, it would be interesting as an end user to see which content is performing best for the other end users.

I would also suggest on the leaderboard making clicks the default view and not shares.

The email the end user receives should have their stats included at the top (i.e. I have it set to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  Lily Rosencrantz responded

Hello!
    The product team is currently working on implementing analytics for Advocates, and we’d love your feedback on our plans. If you are interested in sharing your thoughts, please respond to this message and I’ll reach out to you.
    -Lily Rosencrantz
    Product Manager

20. share facebook posts in oktopost

See Facebook feed within Oktopost in order to Share Facebook posts and receive analytics.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback and Knowledge Base