The OneLogin Access Management platform provides secure single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, and directory integration with Active Directory and others. With the Oktopost OneLogin app, you can easily set up single sign-on with OneLogin as your Identity Provider.
The Oktopost OneLogin app supports both Service Provider (SP), and Identity Provider (Idp) initiated SSO.
To set up the integration you need to have admin access to both Oktopost and OneLogin.
How to configure OneLogin
- Log in to OneLogin and go to Apps → Add Apps.
- Search for Oktopost and select the connector from the list.
- The initial Configuration tab appears.
- Click Save to add the app to your Company Apps and display additional configuration tabs.
- The Info tab appears.
- Go to the SSO tab to obtain the information that you will need to setup SAML in the Oktopost.
- On the OneLogin Access tab, assign the OneLogin roles that should have access to Pendo and provide any app security policy that you want to apply.
- You can also go to Users → All Users to add the app to individual user accounts.
- Click Save.
Once OneLogin is configured, log in to Oktopost and go to Single Sign-On under App Settings.
- Enable SSO.
- In the SAML Endpoint field, enter the SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) from OneLogin.
- In the Issuer URL field, enter the Issuer URL from OneLogin.
- In the X.509 Certificate field, upload the OneLogin certificate.
- Click Save, and you're done.
How to test your OneLogin connection
To test the connection you must ensure that you have user accounts in both OneLogin and Oktopost that use the same email as the username. You can create a test user, or you can use your own account.
- Log into OneLogin as the test user.
- Click the Oktopost icon on your OneLogin dashboard (make sure you are logged out of Oktopost first).
- If you are able to access Oktopost, then SAML is working.