Feedback

Send us your feedback, ideas or anything that’s on your mind.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add some type of bulk EDIT capability

Some type of BULK EDIT capability should be considered. Either through a clever UI, or a basic EXPORT/IMPORT process to allow bulk changes to be made in Excel. Current dowload/upload doesn't do this. Example: I would like to EXPORT all 1000 posts in our queue and then use excel to change every occurance of "RED" to "BLUE" and then re-IMPORT the complete spreadsheet, overriding what is there already.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Retain posts on Advocacy Board once an Advocate shares a post

When an advocate shares a post, rather than the post being removed from the board, they can select to retain it for future posting.

The use case wouldn't be for every post to be retainable,

The admin at the point in time they create the post and add to the board, they can define if the Advocates are able to retain the post once shared by the Advocate.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Employee Advocacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The incorporation of inactive (not sharing) advocates when reporting

Ensures that users are getting a full scope of the program and not just those sharing. Additionally, this gives insight into inactive advocates, so users can reach out to either remind, retrain, or reassign his/her seat.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Employee Advocacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add/Customize Employee Advocate Information At Sign Up

To strategically scale and grow our employee advocacy program, we need to easily see how many people from a certain region/team/division are already signed up - and right now, that is 100% a manual effort. If at sign up we were able to add "registration questions" like: department, region, office, etc - we could easily pull reports and find out where our growth opportunities lie

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Employee Advocacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Combining analytics for posts with targeted audience

We like to use the targeted audience function for our LinkedIn posts, since we have people following our LinkedIn page from all over the world. Like this we can for example create one post in multiple languages - and then target the right audience.

I really like this function, but what I would find helpful is if we could group the different posts I have to create for analytical purposes. Because it's the same post - just in other languages, or slightly adapted to give an industry specific messaging. But I still want to know how all the variations of…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Saved Calendar View

It'd be great if there was a way you could save a specific view of a calendar. I'm an admin to a variety of accounts and may want to save a view for a specific set of accounts or campaigns.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Update an advocacy message while changing a post from Social Publishing

Currently the advocacy messages and the messages from social publishing are treated as two separate messages and are not linked. Once I copy a message to the advocacy board, I have to remember to change it if I make any changes to the original post on the social publishing platform.

It would be helpful to at least have a pop-up after saving the changes, asking if the post on the advocacy board should also be updated. This would be really helpful especially with the approval workflows. Like this we have to make sure the post is final and approved and…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bulk moving posts from Native campaign to other campaign

Being able to select multiple posts in "YYYY-MM Native Posts" campaign then moving them to an other campaign at once would be a very useful and time-saving feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Filter inbox conversations by the post author

We'd like to see inbox conversations on posts that were created by specific user(s). That way, the user who created the content can also reply to conversations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Social Listening  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow any calendar post entry for multiple dates in the future to ALSO allow multiple message publish dates for ADVOCACY board

When creating a post that will be published on multiple post dates in the future, allow some type of option to allow that same post to be added to the advocacy queue on ALL of those same dates. Make it ON/OFF selectable. So if I post the tweet 5 times over the next 5 months, all me to select the same post will be added to the advocacy queue on those same 5 dates.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add Region to Calendar Holiday

Add the region associated with the calendar holiday when you hover over the button in calendar view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow notes to be added prior to a post going live

Currently you are only able to add notes once you've either sent a post for approval, or after the fact when it's been approved. When you are working on a draft post (or several) and are waiting for additional information, (pictures, content, etc.) it would be nice to be able to add a note as you're working to be able to reference. I often look at my calendar and wonder why something is in draft and have to make manual notes. If this is added, you'll have all of the applicable notes right there and available. This would also help…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add Advocate Suggestions as a stat in SocialBI

It would be useful to see how many suggestions an Advocate has given, as well as how many Advocate suggestions were approved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Display video upload previews in the full aspect ratio that they were uploaded in.

If a video that is uploaded to a post has an aspect ratio of 1:1, and you click to preview the video, it appears as a 16:9 video, which can be confusing if you don't recall uploading it that way.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add Instagram Direct in Inbox

Currently, we can see only Instagram comments, it would be great if we can see and reply to direct messages on Instagram through click dimensions.

Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Listening  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Visibility into which Oktopost User created content for the Advocacy Board (similar to posts on the calendar)

Use Case: At times, customers can have a lot of people working in Oktopost, many of which are tasked with content creation/duplication for advocacy. However, collateral can make its way through the cracks and be released sooner than the team, as a whole, had intended. It would be great if that information could be more accessible for reference.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to post carousel image posts to Facebook

Could we please look into implementing the ability to post carousel images on posts to Facebook?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Tool Tip: Indicating Social BI Exports are in UTC

Many users, by default, assume that scheduled exports are designated for the timezone set under My Profile

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base