Below are the permissions granted when you connect your social profile to Oktopost.
- See Tweets from your timeline (including protected Tweets) as well as your Lists and collections.
- See your Twitter profile information and account settings.
- Update your profile and account settings.
- See accounts you follow, mute, and block.
- Follow and unfollow accounts for you. This allows you to follow and unfollow Twitter handles from Oktopost. Oktopost will only follow or unfollow the handles that you manually select.
- Post and delete Tweets for you, and engage with Tweets posted by others (Like, un-Like, or reply to a Tweet, Retweet, etc.) for you. This allows you to share tweets on your timeline and engage with other people's tweets through Oktopost. Oktopost will only share tweets that you schedule and engage with other people's tweets based on your actions inside the system.
- Create, manage, and delete Lists and collections for you.
- Mute, block, and report accounts for you.
- Send Direct Messages for you and read, manage, and delete your Direct Messages. This allows you to read and respond to direct messages from Oktopost. This permission applies only to corporate Twitter.
LinkedIn Personal Profiles
- Use your name and photo. This allows Oktopost to display your LinkedIn profile.
- Use the primary email address associated with your LinkedIn account. This allows Oktopost to send you a personal notification when your profile has disconnected from the system.
- Post, comment, and like posts on your behalf. This allows Oktopost to read engagements on your LinkedIn posts. Oktopost will not share anything or engage with a post unless you decide to.
- Retrieve and post updates to LinkedIn as you. This is how you can share updates on your feed through Oktopost. Oktopost will only share the posts that you select.
- Use your 1st-degree connections' data. With this, Oktopost can read the total number of connections you have. This gives you insights into how many people have potentially seen your posts.
- Manage your organizations' pages and retrieve reporting data.
- Retrieve your organization's posts, comments, reactions, and other engagement data.
- Create, modify, and delete posts, comments, and reactions on your organization's behalf.
Facebook and Instagram
Facebook and Instagram require that you authorize your account using a two-step process. The first step authorizes your personal profile and the second grants permissions to manage your pages.
- Your name and profile picture, email address, timeline posts, friends list. This allows Oktopost to display your Facebook profile, compare the posts you shared from the advocacy board and your feed, and estimate your shared content's potential reach.
Facebook and Instagram Pages
- Profile and Posts from the Instagram account connected to your (Facebook) Page.
- Create Posts in your Instagram account.
- Manage Comments for the Instagram account connected to your Page.
- Manage and access Page conversations in Messenger.
- Access your Page and App insights.
- Post content into groups on your behalf.
- Read content posted on the Page.
- Manage accounts, settings, and webhooks for a Page.
- Read user content on your Page.
- Create and manage ads for your Page.
- Create and manage content on your Page.
- Manage comments on your Page.
YouTube requests permissions to access your Google account to:
- See, edit, and permanently delete your YouTube videos, ratings, comments, and captions.
- Manage your YouTube videos.
- View YouTube Analytics reports for your YouTube content.
- Manage your YouTube account.