With Oktopost's technology, you can synchronize social media lead information with your Salesfusion account. Our platform updates Salesfusion with precise lead source information, including which social network or social profile a click or conversion came from. You can quickly and easily set up workflows in Salesfusion based on this information, and subsequently, catalog leads into dedicated social media buckets for re-marketing and nurturing purposes.
How to Set Up the Salesfusion Integration
- Head over to App Settings → Integrations.
- Click on Add Integration and select Salesfusion from the list.
- You will be prompted to fill out your Salesfusion username and password.
- Setup a new CNAME for your domain that will point to okt.to.
- Enter your Salesfusion Product Id and the new CNAME that was created.
- Make sure that the Track Social Click Activity is checked and click on the Submit button.
Once all this is set up, every time a social link is clicked, Salesfusion will see all social clicks and display them in the lead's social journey. For example:
For more information please read the following article about the structure of a social click URL.