Feedback

Send us your feedback, ideas or anything that’s on your mind.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. List view starts with current day and lists more than ten posts.

I would like List view to start with the current day (instead of the first day of the week) and have the option to automatically load more than ten posts.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Social Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sort posts in the calendar by network

In the calendar view, add the ability to sort posts by the social network. I still want to be able to see all networks at once; I just want to be able to sort (first) by network and (second) chronologically.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ability to add custom hex codes for campaign color options

Throughout demos, I've heard that it would be more valuable (esp. for brands that have multiple brands) to be able to upload their own hex code to the campaign associated with their brand, using the custom color to be able to easily differentiate. There really aren't that many options because the shades of one color are hard to tell apart.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Create a way to repeat messages in an autopost campaign

Here's the premise:

I have a client who is putting on an event and has solicited sponsorships of different tiers; let's call them "Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Bronze, Tin", etc. The different tiers are based on their financial contributions, which should translate into more frequent mentions through social media and channels.

At the present time, the only way to do promotions for those sponsors is to create multiple messages and then use the auto poster to post those messages for a period of time (let's say a week) and then go back with the same message assets for the second period…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Update an advocacy message while changing a post from Social Publishing

Currently the advocacy messages and the messages from social publishing are treated as two separate messages and are not linked. Once I copy a message to the advocacy board, I have to remember to change it if I make any changes to the original post on the social publishing platform.

It would be helpful to at least have a pop-up after saving the changes, asking if the post on the advocacy board should also be updated. This would be really helpful especially with the approval workflows. Like this we have to make sure the post is final and approved and…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Social Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Notes Section in Campaigns (messages or settings)

When I'm setting up campaigns, it would be nice to have a notes section where I can include relevant links, people to tag, or just notes so when I come back to finish the campaign, I have all the info in one place.

This would be helpful because I'm creating content for the campaigns as I create them, vs uploading or adding already approved content.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to save Targeting Parameters for repeated use

It would be helpful to be able to select a set of targeting parameters and save them in order to use these parameters again without having to individually select the set of parameters again.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Geo locate an entire campaign

Since some campaigns are tied to a specific event at a specific time and place, it would be nice to be able to geo locate an entire campaign instead of having to go into each message of a campaign and select the same location over and over again.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Change Campaigns

I would very much like to be able to change a campaign once it has already gone live. If not this, then showing the text of the campaign name as opposed to a star would make things a lot easier.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Save pre-set geotargetting on Facebook

save groups of regions and languages to select pre-set selections

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Search messages in all campaigns

Currently when searching key words at the message level it must be done inside a specific campaign. I would like to be able to search messages across all campaigns or multiple campaigns. Like an advance search option.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to control the number of posts per network per day

We'd like to be able to control how many posts are published per network. When you have multiple campaigns running and use autoposter, sometimes the posts are scheduled too close to each other. For example, we would want high-level settings such as: 2x per day LinkedIn, 1x per day Facebook, 10x per day Twitter.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Display video upload previews in the full aspect ratio that they were uploaded in.

If a video that is uploaded to a post has an aspect ratio of 1:1, and you click to preview the video, it appears as a 16:9 video, which can be confusing if you don't recall uploading it that way.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Alt Text

Ability to add in alt text for uploaded images for Twitter so content is more accessible --> https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/picture-descriptions

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Social Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Time zones on queue settings

I need the ability to set queue times by time zones. We have regional LinkedIn accounts, and posts should only be scheduled during the appropriate local time

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Include Image, Gif, Video in responses

Include Images, Gifs, video in social media responses.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow downloading specific Messages from Campaign

The checkboxes next to the Messages do not currently apply to the Download button, so when downloading Messages from a Campaign, you get all of them at once.

Being able to select them individually for download would save time instead of having to edit the CSV rows before importing the Messages into another Campaign.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. More sorting options in campaigns

More sorting options in campaigns other than "create date". For example, being able to sort by most recently active campaigns, campaign with highest conversion etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Social Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base