Feedback

Send us your feedback, ideas or anything that’s on your mind.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Advocacy board: prevent users from being able to schedule a post past its set expiration date

We've had issues with users using the automagic scheduler to schedule out all available posts (some of which are for webinars/events with a specific date) and sometimes these posts get scheduled past the event date (and post expiration date). It would be ideal if it were not possible to schedule a post past its expiration date, or at the very least, if a warning box popped up to alert the user that this post expires on X date.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Social Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Email list of Curated Content Topics

It would be nice to get an email each morning about topics that are showing up in our Curated Content. That would encourage more proactive sharing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 'send to queue' on another day

make it possible to queue the post to the optimal time on a different day, not just the current day

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Upload larger images

When I take photos with my phone they are often over the 3MB limit. Can this be changed to allow bigger images?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Social Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Click out into calendar

for instance, when scheduling a post through the content tab, to be able to select the calendar to have in the background to see when to schedule the post

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. suggest times when most followers can be reached via the different channels based on when most of them are online in a specific area

Predictive Analytics

i.e. times when most of my followers are online in the different channels and that hence would be best for posting

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Saved Calendar View

It'd be great if there was a way you could save a specific view of a calendar. I'm an admin to a variety of accounts and may want to save a view for a specific set of accounts or campaigns.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bulk moving posts from Native campaign to other campaign

Being able to select multiple posts in "YYYY-MM Native Posts" campaign then moving them to an other campaign at once would be a very useful and time-saving feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Long-form/Article Linkedin Post Support

Would be great if LinkedIn users with the required 'publishing rights' can publish 'Articles' from their profile in Oktopost.

Without this feature, users are having to post these articles on LinkedIn.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add the ability to schedule thread tweets

Add the ability to schedule thread tweets directly through Oktopost. Currently, I am scheduling tweets in Oktopost and then going back to reply to it on Twitter to create a thread.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Campaign Description in Campaign Settings

As I am creating campaigns inside of Oktopost, it would be really helpful to have under the settings a "Description" box to be able to put objectives, goals or describe the campaign. For example, I am running a a few different campaigns right now that focus on curated content. Adding a description box to define/explain the goal or campaign would be really helpful to keep track of either why the campaign was created in the first place and help team members stay focused on what type of content goes in what campaign. Sometimes our Campaign Names are not as clear…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add ability to include notes on posts

If a post is scheduled by someone, and I'd like to say something about it to someone, I have to use outside channels. It would be helpful to be able to include notes, similarly to the notes added to posts needing approval, but without the post needing to be in the "in approval" status

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bumping a Scheduled Post

When going to bump a scheduled post with the intent to publish now, there is no 'Post' button. Looks like we need to reselect a time/date for the current day instead. It could be a useful addition!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Suggest posts to engage with....

Since one of the biggest challenges we all have with social media is ‘being more social’ and not just standing on the corner handing out flyers (which I am just as guilty of as anyone else), it would be great if Oktopost added a feed with engagement suggestions (based on the keywords I uploaded).
    If the platform showed me my feed and enabled me to upload a list of keywords that are important to me, it would be amazing it highlighted and recommend suggestions for me on posts in my feed based on keywords.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Provide a way to sort messages within a campaign alphabetically

Much like you would organize a list in Excel alphabetically, it would be helpful to sort messages in a given campaign alphabetically. Since we have a few different hands that help in creating and adjusting messages, we can easily get multiple duplicates of the same message. This would allow you to quickly review a large list of messages to easily identify duplicates and delete the ones you no longer need.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add Campaign setting that allows all messages within to count as Curation

When saving a post from Content Discovery into a Campaign's messages and then posting them later, they don't appear as Curation in Analytics.

Having this function could allow us to be more flexible with the Content Discovery articles and use them when we feel is more appropriate if we don't want to schedule the post for a specific time right away.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to view all campaigns in autoposter an easier overview

Add ability to view all campaigns in the auto poster so that it is easy to see what else has been scheduled across other campaigns

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ideas

The ability to add location to tweets.

The ability to tag an emotion or activity to facebook post.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Favorite a Campaign

I would like to have an option to favorite a campaign, So it's always at the top of my list of campaigns or it is a list on my dashboard. This way I can get quick access to my favorite or more frequently used campaigns. An easy way to favorite ore remove a favorite.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Being able to select frequency per channel when using autoposter

With multiple campaigns running, I would like to have the option to select frequency per channel when using the autoposter. For example, for one campaign, I might want 3 post on FB a week and 1 post on Twitter per day while for another I might want 1 post per week on FB and 2 post on Twitter a day...this way, I would be able to determine how many posts appear in the calendar without having to manually drag and drop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base