Feedback

Send us your feedback, ideas or anything that’s on your mind.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. View how many times a link was used in posts through the calendar

Add the option to filter or view how many times a link was used in posts through calendar filters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Social Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. customized autoposter queues

Allow customised queues for autoposter per campaign. For example, I want Campaign A to post 4 times between 8am-10pm and I want Campaign B to post 4 times between 8am-10pm but I don't want it to be A A A A B B B B but spaced out like A B A B A B A B.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Block Entire Domains in Content Feeds

In addition to blocking keywords in Content Feeds, have the ability to block entire domains. The current keyword filters sometimes miss our competitors sites and are unable to filter out RSS Feeds, PR Feeds, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Default Campaign Tags

Campaigns - It would be wonderful if I could set default campaign tags based on the type of campaign i'm preparing (like when we broadcast our monthly articles), as most campaigns I set up will use most of the same tags

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. publish privately

I would like to be able to publish a post only visible by Facebook Admins. This will allow us to preview formatting and tag necessary partners/clients/etc before making the post public.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Enable different time zones for different profiles

I.e. if I am scheduling a Twitter post from my account to be posted to my Boston twitter handle and my Sydney, Australia twitter handle, and I enter 3pm - it will go out at 3pm Boston time for that account and 3pm Sydney time for that account

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Post with no campaign

Allow option to post without campaign tracking.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Update the approvals window

It would be good if we can filter on approvals e.g. by profile - so that once an individual approves their schedule, it can all be approved simultaneously rather than post by post.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base