Skip to content

Feedback

Send us your feedback, ideas or anything that’s on your mind.

131 results found

1. Differentiate scheduled posts that are 'Paused'

When a campaign is 'paused', you cannot differentiate in 'calendar view' which scheduled posts are part of a 'paused' campaign. Some sort of icon on scheduled posts (that are part of a paused campaign) would help.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Create a curated content Sandbox

a place where multiple ideas for curated content can be shared between the various admins.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dana Niv responded

Oktoposts’ new UI is rolling out and with it, a new Save option for content. You’ll now be able to save content to a designated Campaign and make it available for your Team.

3. Show future scheduled dates/times in message assets

In message assets, show dates/times that specific messages are scheduled in the future.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add the ability to schedule thread tweets

Add the ability to schedule thread tweets directly through Oktopost. Currently, I am scheduling tweets in Oktopost and then going back to reply to it on Twitter to create a thread.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to add pdfs/docs for LinkedIn Posts

LinkedIn allows natively uploading pdfs/docs for posts.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add multiple time ranges with Autoposter

For example: I would like to be able to post between 7:30am-10am and 4:30pm-7pm M-F.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow a post to link to a scheduled post

Sometimes we post to Facebook, and then tweet a link to that Facebook post. These can't be scheduled together because the tweet won't have anything to link to until the Facebook post goes through.

It would be great if the Facebook post could be linked to from the Tweet as they are scheduled.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. No Image Url Needed For Bulk Uploading

Add images from computer for bulk uploading instead of images requiring a url

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Show Retweets on Calendar

In addition to adding a way to schedule a Retweet from Twitter streams, I'd like to see those Retweets show up on my calendar. Even if it isn't scheduled, but if it's complete, I want to see when I've Retweeted.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Update an advocacy message while changing a post from Social Publishing

Currently the advocacy messages and the messages from social publishing are treated as two separate messages and are not linked. Once I copy a message to the advocacy board, I have to remember to change it if I make any changes to the original post on the social publishing platform.

It would be helpful to at least have a pop-up after saving the changes, asking if the post on the advocacy board should also be updated. This would be really helpful especially with the approval workflows. Like this we have to make sure the post is final and approved and…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Message Asset archive

It would be helpful to be able to archived message assets rather than completely deleting them

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow ad hoc utm_content on each post

It would be very useful for us to be able to assign a human-readable UTM Content tag to each post. Currently the only unique identifier we can apply is post_id. And while that allows us to attribute to an individual post, it is just a string of numbers.

When making a new post, users should have an optional field to enter in a utm_content tag that overrides the account setting.

A less elegant option (but still better than post ID) would be to have a keyword that would just take the first 30 (or so) characters of a post and…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Extra filters in Message Assets

In message assets, the ability to filter on additional criteria, such as particular messages. This would allow us to review a message in each of the networks and check that each network has the correct copy.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Tiktok as a Social Media Profile

Tiktok was the most downloaded app in 2021 and social media trends predict that it will be even bigger in 2022. It would be great to add Tiktok as part of our Social Media strategy within Oktopost.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Content calendar for planning

We use a Trello board to meet once a week and plan out all of our content for that week. Would love if there was a way to post topics for each day in a calendar view without having to start an actual post. Ideally that topic could then be turned into a post at a later time and added to a campaign when we're ready to then schedule it out.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Notes Section in Campaigns (messages or settings)

When I'm setting up campaigns, it would be nice to have a notes section where I can include relevant links, people to tag, or just notes so when I come back to finish the campaign, I have all the info in one place.

This would be helpful because I'm creating content for the campaigns as I create them, vs uploading or adding already approved content.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Multiple Tweets - Auto-population

When sending multiple consecutive Tweets, it would be great if the user handle would auto-repopulate after the initial Tweet has been sent.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. List view starts with current day and lists more than ten posts.

I would like List view to start with the current day (instead of the first day of the week) and have the option to automatically load more than ten posts.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sort posts in the calendar by network

In the calendar view, add the ability to sort posts by the social network. I still want to be able to see all networks at once; I just want to be able to sort (first) by network and (second) chronologically.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback and Knowledge Base