Move a post to a different campaign anytime (even after posting)68 votes
This option is now available with the new post console. Here’s a full list of features included in the release: http://www.oktopost.com/product/post-console
Please feel free to reach out with any questions or feedback.
A global platform with performing growth, adoption rates and interactivity. Is this on your radar yet?
Instagram publishing is here! In order to connect your Instagram profile, just make sure it’s a business profile. Read the full article here:
Shanie — OktoTeam
Ability to post more than 1 picture to Facebook29 votes
We are very happy to announce that you are now able to upload multiple images to your Facebook Pages and Groups! Please note that you are able to upload 8 images at a time and while at the moment, this is not creating a new album, they will be added to the “Timeline Photos”.
The Oktopost Team
Show notifications when people mention you on twitter, quicker response rate that way.16 votes
This functionality is available in the social inbox. You can choose to receive in-app and email notifications when anyone mentions a Twitter profile that’s connected to Oktopost.
It would save a lot of time and hassle.10 votes
We’re delighted to announce Oktoposts’ new UI includes an inbox where you’ll be able to see and reply to a named Profile.
This is currently rolling out and you should have access within the next few weeks.
Social is more than just a marketing channel, Social Support too is an important aspect and Oktopost needs to provide functionality (like SproutSocial) to allow us to:
- Integrate with Service Management systems e.g ZenDesk
- Inbox Management - ability to create 1 stream containing Linkedin Comments, Twitter Mentions/Direct Messages, Facebook Comments/Mentions and Google+ Comments/Mentions. Ability to Mark as "Done"
- Response Allocation/Routing and Prioritisation - Ability to allocate posts/responses to certain teams or members and rank priority/importance.
- Supervisor Visbility - Ability to view staff's activity
- Reporting - Speed of response, number of posts responded to5 votes
We’re happy to announce that Oktopost now has a Social Support functionality!
Integration, Inbox Management, Assigning, Escalation and Reporting are now available from the platform.
You can learn more here:
- Don't see your idea?