Skip to content

Feedback

Send us your feedback, ideas or anything that’s on your mind.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

12 results found

1. add a feature to have a direct link to an advocacy post

I want to be able to have a direct link to a post on the advocacy board. That way I can send a link to the post suggestion to our employees asking them to share that exact post without them having to go find it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

You can share any message from the board, by clicking on “Share” and copying the link from the browser’s URL. The link should look something like this https://board.oktopost.com/00500000000001. When an advocate clicks on it they’ll go straight to the message. If they’re not logged in, they’ll need to log in first, and Oktopost will automatically redirect them to the message. If you want to automate the process, you can do it using our Zapier integration or custom webhooks. Let us know if you have any questions, and we’d be happy to assist in the setup.

2. Alt Text

Ability to add in alt text for uploaded images for Twitter so content is more accessible --> https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/picture-descriptions

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Pull in native posts

It would be helpful for posts that were made natively in the platform to get pulled into the calender and analytics. This function was very helpful with previous platforms that I have used. Sometimes it is easier to retweet or share posts directly in the platforms rather than trying to go back in and find them in streams. It would also be helpful for scheduling boosted posts directly in Facebook rather than scheduling it though Oktopost and then boosting after it publishes. I would miss out on the post analytics if I posted natively since they do not get pulled…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add ability to upload .srt Subtitle files for Video Posts

This would be helpful to streamline the process to make our videos more accessible.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  Lily Rosencrantz responded

Hello!

We have added the ability to upload .srt files to video posts on Twitter and Facebook.

I hope you enjoy this update.

Best wishes,
    Lily Rosencrantz
    Product Manager

5. Include Image, Gif, Video in responses

Include Images, Gifs, video in social media responses.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello!

We’ve added this functionality for Facebook and Twitter as it became possible through their APIs. Click on the image icon to include a Gif or video in your social media responses.

Thanks for your input!

Lily Rosencrantz
    Product Manager

6. Improve media library management functionality

I appreciate part of these fall under existing suggestions, but I would like to add some specific feature requests:

• Add the ability to manage media outside the post dialogue, in particular, bulk media upload and deletion.

• Provide the ability to tag and filter media using the campaign/campaign tags structure in use for posts

• AND/OR provide functionality to organise media in folders - but tagging is probably more useful.

• Provide the ability to sort by "most recent" when selecting media to post - IMO this could be made the default. Sorting by name may also be useful.

• Allow display of more…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. Get data from all posts

Get the stats for all the posts, even for those not scheduled via Oktopost.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello!
    I wanted to inform you that we get data from all your posts – native posts, and those scheduled through our platform.

Lily

8. Media library management

Make the media library accessible via main menu so that content can be navigable without having to create a new post

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. Video posts in advocacy

Would be great if the advocacy platform would support video as well.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add Twitter @ and # mentions intelligently

Add the ability to search connected/trending @ profiles and # hashtags when composing messages just like when you type posts in Twitter natively

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Show the number of advocate shares per post on the Calendar

When clicking on a post within the campaign calendar you get data such as clicks, conversions, likes, and comments. It would be useful to also have the number of times the message was shared by advocates for messages that have been copied to the Board.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We've added 'Advocate Shares' to the Post Report Window under Post Performance. We hope you enjoy this update!

12. Save time finding right image in Media Library

Ability to add a folder structure in 'Media Library' would save us lots of time trying to find the right image

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback and Knowledge Base