Feedback

Send us your feedback, ideas or anything that’s on your mind.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SAP Marketing Cloud Integration

Connect Oktopost with SAP Marketing Cloud.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow localised timezone in Social BI reporting

Rather than put a description/disclaimer around social BI being in UTC, can the reports please be in the local/account timezone. Some reports aren't affected, but for example, in Australia we are around 10 hours ahead, so day of week and hour of day are way off. This is not in an easily calculatable way when working out the best time of day to post, for example.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Update the Oktopost Mobile App

With the world starting to open back up, we are on the go more often. Updating the publishing capabilities of the mobile app, like incorporate the recent calendar updates, would be super helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. LINE Integration

LINE is a social media app that was founded in South Korea but is especially popular in Japan. We want to connect our LINE pages to Oktopost and be able to post new content to them, manage responses and report on activities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Label browser tab titles according to section of Oktopost

I'd like each section of Oktopost to have it's page name shown in my browser tabs, so I don't have 3-4 tabs with "Oktopost" / "Oktopost" / "Oktopost"
    i.e.
    Tab titles: "Oktopost - Inbox" / "Oktopost - Social BI" etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hide/delete posts and comments

As well as the ability to like/comment/reply to posts on the native network, I would like the ability to hide/delete (i.e. Facebook) comments on our posts from within Oktopost Inbox. This makes it very quick and easy for moderation when there is abuse or troll action.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Listening  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to create filters/tabs for all users

As an admin and moving from another platform, it’d make our setup for 25 users (or any onboarding in future) much easier if I can preset the filters/tabs and who can view them (inbox/streams) i.e. based off team or role certain default tabs appear in their Inbox view when logging in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to assign conversations to a team, for the next available person to pickup

In the Inbox, it would be great to assign conversations to a team or team tag/filter/queue so the next available person from that team can pick it up. We have two main teams who deal with different types of queries, and if something comes at the end of day or unusual time, it could be allocated to a team for the next to login to pick it up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Canva Integration

It would be great if oktopost had a canva integration. So that we don't have to download the graphics, animations or videos we create in Canva first and then upload them to Oktopost, but that the Canva Media Library always transfers automatically to the Oktopost Media Library

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add the Message Generator to the Content Engine

Add the message generator functionality to the content discovery engine, that way we could create messages directly from the articles in the content library without having to get the link and return to publishing to then make a post.
    Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sorting by Tags

SocialBI dashboards can already filter by campaigns but it'd be great if we could also sort by Tag. That way we could slice and dice metrics by either the campaign view or tag view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. AI Message Generator More Prominent

Make the button for the message generator more prominent and easy to find. Add an explanation of what it does/how it will work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add a partial crisis mode that lets you select certain social profiles to lock down

If there's an issue only needed to react to in one country it wouldn't be necessarily needed to put in the draft status all scheduled posts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Have a keyboard shortcut for deleting posts and messages

It would be great to be able to use the Ctrl + Del keyboard command to delete posts, as it is time-consuming to have to search for the delete functionality.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Segment Media Library Access by Teams

Add Teams permissions to Media Library folders so that access to certain folders is limited to certain teams.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Include the ability to change the font as the 'i' looks like a solid line

Extremely minor but something that bugs me is the 'i' looks connected at 100% zoom on the platform and it can be difficult to tell it apart from the capital 'I' or the lowercase 'l'. If we could have the option to change the font used, that would be great or open to other solutions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow uploading files from Media Library to edit them in Canva integration

The use case here is that we manage all the assets in the media library and then we need to download them and upload to Canva only to have to download them back to the Media Library.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Social Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Manual Lead Creation for Pardot Integration

When creating a lead, it would be nice to have the option to have fields for manual entry and lead creation for the integration Pardot (or something other than SalesForce.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Customize Inbox Notifications

Allow users to customize which engagements from the inbox they receive email notifications for. For example, only DM's.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Listening  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add the ability to save posts as drafts if the post is not a valid post yet

Currently, without an image or video, an Instagram Post/Message cannot be saved as a draft, so if the image or video isn't ready yet, but the text is, it cannot be started and saved for a later time without inserting a placeholder image.

This works similarly for any post that isn't valid to be published, for example a post that goes over a social network's character limit similarly cannot be saved. Since this would only be saved as a draft, it could be worth saving this way, with a message stating the reason it couldn't in its current state be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base