Feedback

Send us your feedback, ideas or anything that’s on your mind.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add some type of bulk EDIT capability

Some type of BULK EDIT capability should be considered. Either through a clever UI, or a basic EXPORT/IMPORT process to allow bulk changes to be made in Excel. Current dowload/upload doesn't do this. Example: I would like to EXPORT all 1000 posts in our queue and then use excel to change every occurance of "RED" to "BLUE" and then re-IMPORT the complete spreadsheet, overriding what is there already.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow uploading files from Media Library to edit them in Canva integration

The use case here is that we manage all the assets in the media library and then we need to download them and upload to Canva only to have to download them back to the Media Library.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Social Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a partial crisis mode that lets you select certain social profiles to lock down

If there's an issue only needed to react to in one country it wouldn't be necessarily needed to put in the draft status all scheduled posts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Personalize advocate notifications

For example, the weekly notification advocates receive for new content available. Some users see 'a new post was added to your board' and think that their post was automatically published to their profile. Alternatively, some users would like to adjust that to say 'a new post was added to COMPANY board. You can choose to share this post across your social profiles.'

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Employee Advocacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Social Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. AI Message Generator More Prominent

Make the button for the message generator more prominent and easy to find. Add an explanation of what it does/how it will work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The incorporation of inactive (not sharing) advocates when reporting

Ensures that users are getting a full scope of the program and not just those sharing. Additionally, this gives insight into inactive advocates, so users can reach out to either remind, retrain, or reassign his/her seat.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add/Customize Employee Advocate Information At Sign Up

To strategically scale and grow our employee advocacy program, we need to easily see how many people from a certain region/team/division are already signed up - and right now, that is 100% a manual effort. If at sign up we were able to add "registration questions" like: department, region, office, etc - we could easily pull reports and find out where our growth opportunities lie

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Employee Advocacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Retain posts on Advocacy Board once an Advocate shares a post

When an advocate shares a post, rather than the post being removed from the board, they can select to retain it for future posting.

The use case wouldn't be for every post to be retainable,

The admin at the point in time they create the post and add to the board, they can define if the Advocates are able to retain the post once shared by the Advocate.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. SAP Marketing Cloud Integration

Connect Oktopost with SAP Marketing Cloud.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow localised timezone in Social BI reporting

Rather than put a description/disclaimer around social BI being in UTC, can the reports please be in the local/account timezone. Some reports aren't affected, but for example, in Australia we are around 10 hours ahead, so day of week and hour of day are way off. This is not in an easily calculatable way when working out the best time of day to post, for example.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Update the Oktopost Mobile App

With the world starting to open back up, we are on the go more often. Updating the publishing capabilities of the mobile app, like incorporate the recent calendar updates, would be super helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. LINE Integration

LINE is a social media app that was founded in South Korea but is especially popular in Japan. We want to connect our LINE pages to Oktopost and be able to post new content to them, manage responses and report on activities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Label browser tab titles according to section of Oktopost

I'd like each section of Oktopost to have it's page name shown in my browser tabs, so I don't have 3-4 tabs with "Oktopost" / "Oktopost" / "Oktopost"
    i.e.
    Tab titles: "Oktopost - Inbox" / "Oktopost - Social BI" etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Hide/delete posts and comments

As well as the ability to like/comment/reply to posts on the native network, I would like the ability to hide/delete (i.e. Facebook) comments on our posts from within Oktopost Inbox. This makes it very quick and easy for moderation when there is abuse or troll action.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Listening  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to create filters/tabs for all users

As an admin and moving from another platform, it’d make our setup for 25 users (or any onboarding in future) much easier if I can preset the filters/tabs and who can view them (inbox/streams) i.e. based off team or role certain default tabs appear in their Inbox view when logging in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to assign conversations to a team, for the next available person to pickup

In the Inbox, it would be great to assign conversations to a team or team tag/filter/queue so the next available person from that team can pick it up. We have two main teams who deal with different types of queries, and if something comes at the end of day or unusual time, it could be allocated to a team for the next to login to pick it up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add an option to limit a Team's access to profiles for publishing but not the inbox

If a User is assigned an Inbox conversation for a Social Profile that they do not have access to, there should be an option to bypass the Team's restriction of that Social Profile for that conversation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Listening  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Canva Integration

It would be great if oktopost had a canva integration. So that we don't have to download the graphics, animations or videos we create in Canva first and then upload them to Oktopost, but that the Canva Media Library always transfers automatically to the Oktopost Media Library

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Combining analytics for posts with targeted audience

We like to use the targeted audience function for our LinkedIn posts, since we have people following our LinkedIn page from all over the world. Like this we can for example create one post in multiple languages - and then target the right audience.

I really like this function, but what I would find helpful is if we could group the different posts I have to create for analytical purposes. Because it's the same post - just in other languages, or slightly adapted to give an industry specific messaging. But I still want to know how all the variations of…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base