Skip to content

Feedback

Send us your feedback, ideas or anything that’s on your mind.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

371 results found

1. Integration with Infusionsoft

Integration with Infusionsoft

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Streams Timestamps

The timestamp on messages and tweets in the social streams are not itme specific (3 days ago, 11 hours ago etc.)
    Because of how we track previous Tweets and log them in general, it'd be great to have accurate time stamps rather than general ones.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. No Image Url Needed For Bulk Uploading

Add images from computer for bulk uploading instead of images requiring a url

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make the automatic link shortening function opt-out

It would help if the automatic bit.ly shortening of links could be disabled for individual posts, as Youtube videos won't render on Twitter, when posted with a shortened link.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. One interface for the same message scheduled multiple times to several channels in different times zones

I’m posting to different time zones, but most of the time the updates are the same. It would be great to schedule that one message from one interface (a) to all channels in the different time zones and (b) multiple times for each channel over a longer period of time. (so this interface basically exists already, but at the moment it’s only possible to schedule the same message multiple times to only one channel in one time zone.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The ability to mark a campaign as default, so it's preselected when creating a message

I'm using the Chrome plugin. So when I see a nice post I'd like to share I use that plugin. It would be nice that the default campaign is then preselected so that the tool doesn't create a new campaign when I forget to select one.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. Add multiple time ranges with Autoposter

For example: I would like to be able to post between 7:30am-10am and 4:30pm-7pm M-F.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Quicker Method of Adding New User Role

I would love a faster way to add a new user role, as the current flow requires going through a lot of permissions which can be quite time-consuming.
    It would be great to have a quicker method for creating a new user role. This could possibly look like adding the ability to copy and edit an existing role, or having a toggle to make all permissions checked (and then I could only uncheck a few permissions as needed).

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Add followers metric for brand mentioners

In the Brand Mentions data source, you can see who is mentioning your profile, but it would be useful to see how many followers they have as well.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Analytics  ·  Admin →
  10. Manual Lead Creation for Pardot Integration

When creating a lead, it would be nice to have the option to have fields for manual entry and lead creation for the integration Pardot (or something other than SalesForce.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow a post to link to a scheduled post

Sometimes we post to Facebook, and then tweet a link to that Facebook post. These can't be scheduled together because the tweet won't have anything to link to until the Facebook post goes through.

It would be great if the Facebook post could be linked to from the Tweet as they are scheduled.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 15 16 17 19 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base