Feedback

Send us your feedback, ideas or anything that’s on your mind.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Feedly Stories

When I click on a Feedly Story I might want to share, I want to have the OPTION to READ it first before I share it. Simple.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Oktopost Login
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Update the approvals window

It would be good if we can filter on approvals e.g. by profile - so that once an individual approves their schedule, it can all be approved simultaneously rather than post by post.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create a way to repeat messages in an autopost campaign

Here's the premise:

I have a client who is putting on an event and has solicited sponsorships of different tiers; let's call them "Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Bronze, Tin", etc. The different tiers are based on their financial contributions, which should translate into more frequent mentions through social media and channels.

At the present time, the only way to do promotions for those sponsors is to create multiple messages and then use the auto poster to post those messages for a period of time (let's say a week) and then go back with the same message assets for the second period…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. multiple campaign autoposting

Allow multiple campaign scheduling. ie: First choose all the campaigns you want to run over a specific time period. next follow the steps to pick the channels, dates etc... and then let Oktopost randomly post all those campaigns at the same time for the set period.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. GoToMeeting Conversion Integration

GoToMeeting hosts it's own registration and thank you pages, making it difficult to track conversions through Oktopost. An API integration with GoToMeeting would be great to track full conversions for webinars

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Message Asset archive

It would be helpful to be able to archived message assets rather than completely deleting them

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Social Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Twitter Search into all streams

There is no way to search Twitter for users, topics, trends, general content and hashtags.

This means I am always switching between Twitter (to search) and Oktopost to Tweet which is very unproductive particularly on mobile.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Social Listening  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Share settings with other users

It would be nice if we could share stream and content settings with fellow users in Oktopost. If we want to set up our accounts similarly and follow the same keywords, people, etc, that would be a convenient feature.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social Listening  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yammer Integration

Oktopost is a great external marketing/communication tool, however integrating Microsoft Yammer would allow it to be a great internal marketing/communication tool. Currently only Hootsuite Enterprise does this so it would be a great commercial opportunity.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. upload files

Uploading Pdfs or other similar files would be nice! Hootsuite does this, even in the free version.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Approvals for message assets

I'd like to give you some practical feedback on the approval system in the calendar. When I approve, I make changes. These changes relate to the asset - and 99% of the time need to be applied to the other occurrences of this message.
    I see 2 options:
    1) Could the approval system apply to assets - so I can go in and approve those, then all my posts are good to go.
    2) Add a check box in the approval screen "update asset"... so that the changes I make, update the asset. Probably easier to implement.

Since there is…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Social Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Single Sign On - Azure Active directory

The ability to sign on using Azure Active directory SSO credentials, this makes it easier for admins cut access in 1 place.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Modify streams

I have two suggestions that would make Oktopost even better for me: I would love to have the ability to schedule retweets (so they aren't clumped up at the beginning of the day) and the ability to hide people from my timeline (some people post all day long using our product name "Gizmos" to refer to other things, and I have to page past their endless postings to find relevant posts to our products). Thanks!

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add filters to list of Posts Pending Approval

I would like some of the filters that exist in the Calendar view to be available when approving pending posts. Since there are many messages going out from multiple profiles, I would like to be able to view message drafts from only one profile so that I can easily select all of the relevant messages and approve.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Message asset save over or save new

Option when editing a message asset to save over the original or to save as new

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. RSS Feed for Messages

Add the ability to integrate RSS feeds to pull in content for drafting messages.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Dana Niv responded

Oktopost now offers Webhooks and and integration with Zapier allowing you to automatically create messages from an RSS feed in a designated Campaign within Oktopost. Contact your Customer Success Manager or shoot us an email at tickets@oktopost.com to find out more!

17. Extend functionalities in the Inbox

It'd be great if we could track new followers and interactions through the inbox, rather than having to rely on another tool for followers and building silos for social listening.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Dana Niv responded

We’re happy to announce Oktoposts’ new UI is rolling out. With it, you’ll find an updated Inbox which includes comments, mentions and messages from your connected Profiles.

18. Easier time input

Easier time input. Currently it takes 3 clicks to change the time from, for example, 9:00 am to 10:35 pm. Being able to continuously type the date without additional clicks (auto cursor, up/down arrows for am/pm)

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Integrate directly with WordPress

Integrate directly with WordPress. (like Co-Schedule)

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make the pin sticky.

We would like to pin most posts, so would prefer the pin default to on.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Employee Advocacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base