Skip to content

Feedback

Send us your feedback, ideas or anything that’s on your mind.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

371 results found

1. AI Message Generator More Prominent

Make the button for the message generator more prominent and easy to find. Add an explanation of what it does/how it will work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Highlight possible duplicates in people database

It would be great to have a view/list/tab within the People Database of potential duplicates (i.e. Facebook and LinkedIn record), so they could be easily found and processed. Currently, a user needs to be scrolling through looking for double names or accidentally finding one when exploring engaged users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable longer list views on various screens

I'd like the option to display more records on list views across the platform i.e. dropdown to display 20, 50, 100 records per page. Currently, it seems to default to 20 and when we have 26 users I'd just like to see everyone on one page.
    List examples: People Database, User Management, Social BI reports list

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Saved Calendar View

It'd be great if there was a way you could save a specific view of a calendar. I'm an admin to a variety of accounts and may want to save a view for a specific set of accounts or campaigns.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The incorporation of inactive (not sharing) advocates when reporting

Ensures that users are getting a full scope of the program and not just those sharing. Additionally, this gives insight into inactive advocates, so users can reach out to either remind, retrain, or reassign his/her seat.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Build more flexibility into Marketo Integration

I'd love for the ability to tell Oktopost what leads in my people database map to Marketo leads (instead of waiting for the Match rate to rise). On the flip side, I'd love to tell Oktopost when a suggested match is wrong.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →
  7. Include the ability to change the font as the 'i' looks like a solid line

Extremely minor but something that bugs me is the 'i' looks connected at 100% zoom on the platform and it can be difficult to tell it apart from the capital 'I' or the lowercase 'l'. If we could have the option to change the font used, that would be great or open to other solutions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Customize Inbox Notifications

Allow users to customize which engagements from the inbox they receive email notifications for. For example, only DM's.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow notes to be added prior to a post going live

Currently you are only able to add notes once you've either sent a post for approval, or after the fact when it's been approved. When you are working on a draft post (or several) and are waiting for additional information, (pictures, content, etc.) it would be nice to be able to add a note as you're working to be able to reference. I often look at my calendar and wonder why something is in draft and have to make manual notes. If this is added, you'll have all of the applicable notes right there and available. This would also help…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. Add Advocate Suggestions as a stat in SocialBI

It would be useful to see how many suggestions an Advocate has given, as well as how many Advocate suggestions were approved.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add Instagram Direct in Inbox

Currently, we can see only Instagram comments, it would be great if we can see and reply to direct messages on Instagram through click dimensions.

Thank you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Option for closed conversations to reopen as 'unassigned' when customer replies

We have a number of agents across 2 teams and multiple shifts, so service conversations often get handed from one person to another for a timely response. It would be great to have the option to have a conversation reopen as 'unassigned' when a customer replies. If an agent closes a conversation near the end of a shift and the customer replies, since it could be hours or days until the agent sees it again.
    It would be nice to have the option to enable this feature just for an account, so as to not affect all current users who…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. SAP Marketing Cloud Integration

Connect Oktopost with SAP Marketing Cloud.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Label browser tab titles according to section of Oktopost

I'd like each section of Oktopost to have it's page name shown in my browser tabs, so I don't have 3-4 tabs with "Oktopost" / "Oktopost" / "Oktopost"
    i.e.
    Tab titles: "Oktopost - Inbox" / "Oktopost - Social BI" etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to assign conversations to a team, for the next available person to pickup

In the Inbox, it would be great to assign conversations to a team or team tag/filter/queue so the next available person from that team can pick it up. We have two main teams who deal with different types of queries, and if something comes at the end of day or unusual time, it could be allocated to a team for the next to login to pick it up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add an option to limit a Team's access to profiles for publishing but not the inbox

If a User is assigned an Inbox conversation for a Social Profile that they do not have access to, there should be an option to bypass the Team's restriction of that Social Profile for that conversation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Update an advocacy message while changing a post from Social Publishing

Currently the advocacy messages and the messages from social publishing are treated as two separate messages and are not linked. Once I copy a message to the advocacy board, I have to remember to change it if I make any changes to the original post on the social publishing platform.

It would be helpful to at least have a pop-up after saving the changes, asking if the post on the advocacy board should also be updated. This would be really helpful especially with the approval workflows. Like this we have to make sure the post is final and approved and…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Canva Integration

It would be great if oktopost had a canva integration. So that we don't have to download the graphics, animations or videos we create in Canva first and then upload them to Oktopost, but that the Canva Media Library always transfers automatically to the Oktopost Media Library

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Combining analytics for posts with targeted audience

We like to use the targeted audience function for our LinkedIn posts, since we have people following our LinkedIn page from all over the world. Like this we can for example create one post in multiple languages - and then target the right audience.

I really like this function, but what I would find helpful is if we could group the different posts I have to create for analytical purposes. Because it's the same post - just in other languages, or slightly adapted to give an industry specific messaging. But I still want to know how all the variations of…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add the Message Generator to the Content Engine

Add the message generator functionality to the content discovery engine, that way we could create messages directly from the articles in the content library without having to get the link and return to publishing to then make a post.
    Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback and Knowledge Base