Skip to content

Feedback

Send us your feedback, ideas or anything that’s on your mind.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

371 results found

1. Add ability to see which Messages are already copied onto the Advocacy Board without leaving the Messages screen

Using the "This Campaign has Messages in 'Advocacy Board'" link to see which Messages match requires a lot of back and forth to make sure nothing is being copied that isn't already there. Having a view that shows if a Message is currently on a Board (even just a simple status icon) would be helpful in speeding up coping Messages.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Notes Section in Campaigns (messages or settings)

When I'm setting up campaigns, it would be nice to have a notes section where I can include relevant links, people to tag, or just notes so when I come back to finish the campaign, I have all the info in one place.

This would be helpful because I'm creating content for the campaigns as I create them, vs uploading or adding already approved content.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Can't Edit Streams

So I would like to be able to edit a search stream when I create one. Right now if I feel it needs to be modified all I can do is remove it and start again. :(

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Feedly Stories

When I click on a Feedly Story I might want to share, I want to have the OPTION to READ it first before I share it. Simple.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →
  5. Notes - For advocate internal communications

Provide a possibility to create and publish internal content Notes to board users. Notes will help admins to inform their organization members about internal affairs and other things they don't want to shout out publicly.Or simply inform the members that there is now a iphone and Andorid app.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Show the newsfeed for business pages we follow on our own business page

To engage with the other pages we follow - it would be helpful for us to be able to see and share their posts from Oktopost. Otherwise, I have to schedule our posts in one place - Oktopost - but I'd still have to go to Facebook or LinkedIn separately to see and share the posts of those we want to engage with. This creates extra steps....

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Multiple Tweets - Auto-population

When sending multiple consecutive Tweets, it would be great if the user handle would auto-repopulate after the initial Tweet has been sent.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. List view starts with current day and lists more than ten posts.

I would like List view to start with the current day (instead of the first day of the week) and have the option to automatically load more than ten posts.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sort posts in the calendar by network

In the calendar view, add the ability to sort posts by the social network. I still want to be able to see all networks at once; I just want to be able to sort (first) by network and (second) chronologically.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add Instagram Direct in Inbox

Currently, we can see only Instagram comments, it would be great if we can see and reply to direct messages on Instagram through click dimensions.

Thank you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Display video upload previews in the full aspect ratio that they were uploaded in.

If a video that is uploaded to a post has an aspect ratio of 1:1, and you click to preview the video, it appears as a 16:9 video, which can be confusing if you don't recall uploading it that way.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to add custom hex codes for campaign color options

Throughout demos, I've heard that it would be more valuable (esp. for brands that have multiple brands) to be able to upload their own hex code to the campaign associated with their brand, using the custom color to be able to easily differentiate. There really aren't that many options because the shades of one color are hard to tell apart.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to add advocacy topics on a campaign level

when creating a campaign, similar to how you are adding campaign tags, also have the option to add advocacy topics so any post that is copied to the board from that campaign will automatically be assigned those topics

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Change Campaigns

I would very much like to be able to change a campaign once it has already gone live. If not this, then showing the text of the campaign name as opposed to a star would make things a lot easier.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Follower Gained Demographics

It would be great to see how many followers we have gained month-over-month from which all regions/ countries. Currently, when I look at the “Audience” tab in the Oktopost Analytics – it provides the total followers gained and “Clicks” demographics but not for followers gained demographics. Can we also have the demographics for the followers we have gained over a month from Oktopost?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Being able to select frequency per channel when using autoposter

With multiple campaigns running, I would like to have the option to select frequency per channel when using the autoposter. For example, for one campaign, I might want 3 post on FB a week and 1 post on Twitter per day while for another I might want 1 post per week on FB and 2 post on Twitter a day...this way, I would be able to determine how many posts appear in the calendar without having to manually drag and drop.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Facebook Page Feeds

Add Facebook feeds of the pages your company follows

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability for admin to manage Automagic option for Advocates

for admins to be able to change the automagic option per advocate (or even for all advocates) through settings

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Create a way to repeat messages in an autopost campaign

Here's the premise:

I have a client who is putting on an event and has solicited sponsorships of different tiers; let's call them "Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Bronze, Tin", etc. The different tiers are based on their financial contributions, which should translate into more frequent mentions through social media and channels.

At the present time, the only way to do promotions for those sponsors is to create multiple messages and then use the auto poster to post those messages for a period of time (let's say a week) and then go back with the same message assets for the second period…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Streams Timestamps

The timestamp on messages and tweets in the social streams are not itme specific (3 days ago, 11 hours ago etc.)
    Because of how we track previous Tweets and log them in general, it'd be great to have accurate time stamps rather than general ones.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 18 19

Feedback and Knowledge Base