Skip to content

Feedback

Send us your feedback, ideas or anything that’s on your mind.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

371 results found

1. The ability to mark a campaign as default, so it's preselected when creating a message

I'm using the Chrome plugin. So when I see a nice post I'd like to share I use that plugin. It would be nice that the default campaign is then preselected so that the tool doesn't create a new campaign when I forget to select one.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Preview board view for program admins

The ability for advocacy program admins to have a preview mode of how all the current content looks on the board/shows the messages in a board format without having to log in to the board/use up a purchased advocate seat.

Since each advocate's board can show different things based on profiles connected and topics, this view should show all messages in board format cross network and topics.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow uploading files from Media Library to edit them in Canva integration

The use case here is that we manage all the assets in the media library and then we need to download them and upload to Canva only to have to download them back to the Media Library.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Saved Calendar View

It'd be great if there was a way you could save a specific view of a calendar. I'm an admin to a variety of accounts and may want to save a view for a specific set of accounts or campaigns.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Combining analytics for posts with targeted audience

We like to use the targeted audience function for our LinkedIn posts, since we have people following our LinkedIn page from all over the world. Like this we can for example create one post in multiple languages - and then target the right audience.

I really like this function, but what I would find helpful is if we could group the different posts I have to create for analytical purposes. Because it's the same post - just in other languages, or slightly adapted to give an industry specific messaging. But I still want to know how all the variations of…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. LinkedIn audience targeting

Integrate with LinkedIn Ads to deliver better audience targeting.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to save Targeting Parameters for repeated use

It would be helpful to be able to select a set of targeting parameters and save them in order to use these parameters again without having to individually select the set of parameters again.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Geo locate an entire campaign

Since some campaigns are tied to a specific event at a specific time and place, it would be nice to be able to geo locate an entire campaign instead of having to go into each message of a campaign and select the same location over and over again.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Save pre-set geotargetting on Facebook

save groups of regions and languages to select pre-set selections

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Search messages in all campaigns

Currently when searching key words at the message level it must be done inside a specific campaign. I would like to be able to search messages across all campaigns or multiple campaigns. Like an advance search option.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Search for Twitter users in Oktopost

Create a way that users can search for specific Twitter users without having to set up a stream? E.g. if there’s some content you know a company has posted, you might want to navigate to their profile and then RT as it might be 24 hours old and visibility in a stream (without a ridiculously long scroll).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Enable responses to Facebook reviews

Please could you look into being able to respond to Facebook reviews (the stars) via Oktopost? This is a source of many support-related questions/issues that need to be responded to.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add better analytics for the advocate and admin.

Would be great if BOTH the end user and admin could understand which network is performing better and which content with regards to clicks, engagement, conversion etc. The feeling is that the analytics is WAY TOO basic (shares and clicks). Taking it a step further, it would be interesting as an end user to see which content is performing best for the other end users.

I would also suggest on the leaderboard making clicks the default view and not shares.

The email the end user receives should have their stats included at the top (i.e. I have it set to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  Lily Rosencrantz responded

Hello!
    The product team is currently working on implementing analytics for Advocates, and we’d love your feedback on our plans. If you are interested in sharing your thoughts, please respond to this message and I’ll reach out to you.
    -Lily Rosencrantz
    Product Manager

16. share facebook posts in oktopost

See Facebook feed within Oktopost in order to Share Facebook posts and receive analytics.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. GoToMeeting Conversion Integration

GoToMeeting hosts it's own registration and thank you pages, making it difficult to track conversions through Oktopost. An API integration with GoToMeeting would be great to track full conversions for webinars

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add Twitter Search into all streams

There is no way to search Twitter for users, topics, trends, general content and hashtags.

This means I am always switching between Twitter (to search) and Oktopost to Tweet which is very unproductive particularly on mobile.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make the pin sticky.

We would like to pin most posts, so would prefer the pin default to on.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add ability to set a different default calendar view

Add ability to set a different default calendar view - Instead of always defaulting to 'month' view and 'all networks' allow each user to set his/her own default view. For multiple user accounts, allow each use to set his/her own preferences.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 18 19

Feedback and Knowledge Base